XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

incredible ending to an incredible series

This is a review for the whole series because I don't want to spend hours typing the good things about all of the sessions. I loved this series for so many reasons. The characters and their complexities were amazing; they all had they're differences and were still so alike. The storyline was also very complex, made you think, yet was understandable. It was a really interesting concept and I liked it a lot. The voice acting was superb and the personalities of each of the characters was displayed very nicely through them. The art and fight scenes were extremely well drawn, increasing in quality to the finale. Thank you for making an awesome effort and giving the NG community a truly memorable series.

--Nik

Cryptozoology Cryptozoology

raccoon.

Haha, nice. Sweet Threadless shirt as well.

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

haha, awesome.

That was pretty funny. My favorite part was the backflip; how the hell did you pull that one off? Haha, anyways, keep it up guys.

Say Something! Say Something!

SHUT UP!!!!!!

No matter how many times I watch this, I crack up at the end. Awesome music and graphics.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

this was amazing

Hey dude, this was an awesome flash. Your sense of humor is insane and everything was just really fucking funny. Keep it up.

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

I NEED MOOOORE

That was good, I loved the Brackenwood reference, but I would've loved to have seen more stuff like Salad Fingers and Tomorrow's Nobodies. The voice acting was okay, but it wasn't super. Overall, it was a good toon. I especially liked the slap, it's just like Mike Judge's. Anyway, keep it up, and maybe a sequel would be cool. Later.

Televangelista Televangelista

fantastical

I loved everything about this flash from the definition at the beginning to the urethra quief at the end. You're one of the best animators on Newgrounds, keep it up.

The Puberty Pals The Puberty Pals

amazing

That was incredible, I can't wait til the movie comes out. Your animation and drawing are really great, and it was funny as hell.

Liu Kang's Crossover Liu Kang's Crossover

awesome flash

I loved the video games you chose and the whole stupid thing with Cyrax and the other characters doing the Finish Him dance. The Atreyu song in the credits was a nice touch too. Can't wait to see more stuff from you.

Jesus is Thuggin' Jesus is Thuggin'

a classic

This flash is very clever and funny. I love the spatula and the teacher's rant after he descends from the ceiling. And busting caps. I hope this is a classic of the day sometime. Anyway, I'm out.